The Steven Seagal Show #2 The Steven Seagal Show #2

Funnies thing I've seen in months

Turing Test Turing Test

Very well done

What makes this flash very unique is the setting, a lone computer nerd alone in the dark, with nothing to do but to play mind games with a chat box, only to find out something far more interesting then he had planned. The music really set the tone of what was going on, i felt my own heart beating near the end only to be reassured that nothing can really harm you behind the computer screen, and that unfortunately was the problem, i was sort of expecting some sort of scary computer image at the end but nothing only with the speculation that chat box guy was either killed or captured, but that probably not what you were going for, all in all nice job.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

It was good

But also just plain dumb to the fact that there was no point for it. There were point where i wanted to laugh but just couldn't, it kept getting blocked by the utter stupidity of this movie. You 5 guys seem to be a good team for the animation but its just so disappointing that your talent was waisted to piss off a voice actor. Behind this animation's flash is a terrible concept that is won't be remembered at all. If you guys want to be serious than i'd say stop messing around and actually do something thats worthwhile not something i'm going to forget in a week.

Spazkid responds:

shutup mom

.::Harmonical HipHop::. .::Harmonical HipHop::.

This was really good

i feel this could be a short music video or end credits.

DaMuX responds:

Thanks, man. Appreciate it.

Finger of Suspicion Finger of Suspicion

Great!

i love this type of music

InvisibleObserver responds:

Does anyone remember degreelessness mode?

Kandi Gurl Kandi Gurl

Really great

Its funny this is disturbing, but at the same time its easy on the eyes. I honestly can't find anything wrong with it, keep up the great work.

rave_girl rave_girl

Very nice

I really like the whole techno feel to this and i'm not a fan of techno lol, but anyways its a real nice drawing.

Jackstriden18 responds:

thanx for the feedback guys

Digimon Fans are Really Hot Digimon Fans are Really Hot

Real hot

Nice job man, your anatomy is to be admired. What i can never get over is your fantastic line. I honestly must know your secret lol.

Tootmania responds:

I just do all the inking with the pen tool in Photoshop! It's nothing special. And thanks for the kind words!